Call or make an appointment for an evaluation to get a sense of the treatment options that are right for you. Our clinicians are well trained and educated to provide personalized therapy or medication, or a combination of the two, for a wide range of disorders, including (but not limited to):
- Mood disorders (including depression and bipolar disorder)
- Anxiety disorders (including generalized anxiety, panic disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, social anxiety and other phobias)
- Substance abuse, treatment or referral as appropriate
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Personality disorders (including borderline personality)
- Conduct disorders (including oppositional-defiant disorder)
- Relationship issues, including couples therapy and/or family therapy toward resolution of relationship conflicts.